I've been dealing with a horrible bout of being utterly unable to do anything. Write. Draw. Nothing. So tonight I decided to force something from myself, even if it be a rough something. Mostly just playing around.
From top to bottom, left to right
1. Edda - I've been playing around with this girl for a while. I like her simplicity (because I'm a noob) and I'm getting close to figuring her out. From what I have in my head so far, I admit that her hair here doesn't suit her very well (I did say I was playing around bit) but fite me about it. I'm going back and forth between her being a light, arabian-type or a fjord/icelandic, sturdy, robust pony, lol. The very first thing I ever did of her was a bust (that I forgot to put up) and in that she was an arabian-type. But, then I started thinking... I could just go full norse/scandinavian. And I LOVE heavy-type horses.
I know she is blind. And spotty-faced. And pinkish. Everything else is TBD.
2. ? - I have an idea for a character in my head and I started this one thinking of said character, but I don't think this is it, so it's just for funsies. I actually like... bits and pieces of him/her? Maybe a jumping off point for the thing currently just spinning around in my head.
3. Pentecost - So this is a character I actually play over at Beqanna. His design isn't really mine, because he was rolled for. But he is silver (shiny/reflective, though not metallic) like his mother, has black eyes and byzantium purple mane/tail. The one part of his design that I DID get to pick was his constellation (and his eyes colour, I guess). I went for Serpens, in matching purple, on his neck. TECHNICALLY it is on the other side (left) of his neck. He's still a baby right now.
4. Morvana - She is a very simple: bay, very rugged and wild looking; she is covered in scars and her plainness is interrupted only by her bright, golden eyes.
5. ? - Just fun.
6. ? - Just fun that's coloured like a nyala. (Fun fact, I freaking love antelopes. So many striking/inspiring coats going on.)
Please can someone bring my art back to me? :[
(also, I'm pretty sure I'm coming up with a pre-winter cold, so, that'll help)